We’re crazy about innovation and feel everyone should create a unique world in which they wish to live in, to be original and inspired. For our first competition of 2013 we’re exclusively teaming up with edgy fashion brand Dutty to offer you the chance to win some treats. Dutty have niched a loyal following from dj’s and artists such as Shystie, Annie Mac Toddla T, Tanya Lacey to name a few rocking their t-shirts, and you could bag yourself one free and along with an Inkee custom iPhone cover.
For your chance to win get creative and send us your favourite photo, famous quote, graphic or illustration, it’s entirely up to you. All we ask is that you be artistic and original. The winning design will be printed on an iPhone Inkee Case.
Competition ends 20th May 2013
One lucky winner will win a Medusa t-shirt from the Dutty collection and a personalized Inkee iPhone cover with your design.
The winner will be announced on the 27th May 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone and everyone.
- All artwork must be produced by the contestant.
- By submitting your artwork you are agreeing that Woodford Design and Dutty can use it in promotional activity on our websites, blogs and social media pages (Facebook, Instgram, etc)
- Ownership of the artwork resides with the contestant.
- Images dimensions should be A4 and at least 200dpi
- Artwork should be below 4MB or email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending larger files.
- By entering you are agreeing that both Woodford Designs and Dutty can add your details to their newsletter distribution lists.
The Dutty brand began back in 2003, starting out as a club night and going on to become a highly unique vintage and customised clothing store in Bristol’s St Nicholas’s Market. In 2008, the re-invented and much larger Shop Dutty opened in Bristol’s cultural quarters ‘Stokes Croft’ where it now continues to offer Bristol an exciting alternative to the High Street. Housing a wide range of designs from Bristol’s own independent designers as well as the in-house labels of the two owners Joh and Louisa (pictured) “Butchi & Gosmos” and “Dutty Girl”. The shop’s ethos is to fuse up-to-the-minute fashion, street wear, vintage and customised clothing whilst also supporting the local designers, graffiti writers, illustrators and artists of Bristol.
Print any design, illustration, drawing or photo of your choice at home on the new Inkee Case. Using pre-cut, self adhesive, hard wearing, waterproof fabric backs to get an iPhone case with bright vibrant colours along with a great feeling fabric back. The fabric is pre-cut to fit the iPhone case perfectly for that professional finish that you demand.
The results are truly amazing and all from your studio or home. No longer have second best by having to choose someone else's design, now you can let your inner artist go wild and then show it off with your favourite phone.